The IPC international standard is the most commonly used standard in the circuit board production industry, and it is also a standard for circuit board quality inspection. Each process is based on the IPC international standard as a reference. The following is a detailed introduction to the content and testing contained in the IPC international standard project.
1) IPC-7525: Template Design Guidelines. Provide guidelines for the design and manufacture of solder paste and surface mount adhesive coating templates i Also discussed template design using surface mount technology, and introduced the use of through-hole or flip chip components? Technology, including overprinting, double printing and staged template design.
2) IPC-Ca-821: General requirements for thermally conductive adhesives. Including the requirements and test methods for thermally conductive dielectrics to bond components to appropriate locations.
3) IPC-M-I08: Cleaning instruction manual. Includes the latest version of IPC cleaning instructions to help manufacturing engineers when deciding on product cleaning procedures and troubleshooting. IPC-CH-65-A: Guidelines for cleaning in printed circuit board assembly #e#
4) IPC-7095: Supplement to the design and assembly process of SGA devices. Provide a variety of useful operating information for people who are using SGA devices or considering switching to the field of array packaging; provide guidance for SGA inspection and maintenance and provide reliable information about the SGA field.
5) IPC-TA-722: Welding Technology Evaluation Manual. Includes 45 articles on all aspects of soldering technology, covering general soldering, soldering materials, manual soldering, batch soldering, wave soldering, reflow soldering, vapor phase soldering and infrared soldering.
6) IPC-ESD-2020: Joint standard for the development of electrostatic discharge control procedures. Including the necessary design, establishment, implementation and maintenance of electrostatic discharge control procedures. Based on the historical experience of certain military organizations and commercial organizations, it provides guidance for handling and protection of electrostatic discharge sensitive periods.
7) IPC/EIA J-STD-004: Specification requirements for flux include Appendix I. Contains technical indicators and classifications of rosin, resin, etc., organic and inorganic fluxes classified according to the halide content and activation degree in the flux; also includes the use of flux, flux-containing substances, and low-temperature fluxes used in the no-clean process. Residual flux.
8) IPC/EIA J-STD -005: Specification requirements for solder paste include Appendix I. The characteristics and technical index requirements of solder paste are listed, as well as test methods and metal content standards, as well as viscosity, collapse, solder ball, viscosity and solder paste wetting performance.
9) IPC/EIA J-STD -0 06A: Specification requirements for electronic grade solder alloy, flux and non-flux solid solder. For electronic grade solder alloys, rod-shaped, strip-shaped, powdered flux and non-flux solder, for the application of electronic solder, and provide term naming, specification requirements and test methods for special electronic-grade solder.
10) IPC-SA-61 A: Semi-aqueous cleaning manual after welding. Including all aspects of semi-aqueous cleaning, including chemical, production residues, equipment, technology, process control, and environmental and safety considerations.
11) IPC-3406: Guidelines for Coating Adhesives on Conductive Surfaces. Provide guidance for the selection of conductive adhesives as solder alternatives in electronic manufacturing.
12) IPC-AJ-820: Assembly and welding manual. Contains a description of assembly and welding inspection technology, including terms and definitions; printed circuit boards, component and pin types, solder joint materials, component installation, design specifications and outlines; soldering technology and packaging; Cleaning and laminating; quality assurance and testing.
13) IPC-7530: Temperature curve guide for batch soldering process (reflow soldering and wave soldering). Various test methods, techniques and methods are used in the acquisition of the temperature curve to provide guidance for establishing the best graph.
14) IPC-TR-460A: Printed circuit board wave soldering troubleshooting checklist. A list of recommended corrective actions for failures that may be caused by wave soldering.
15) IPC/EIA/JEDEC J-STD-003A. Solderability test of printed circuit boards.
16) J-STD-0 13: Ball grid dot array package (SGA) and other high-density technology applications. Establish specifications and interactions required for the printed circuit board packaging process, and provide information for high-performance and high-pin-count integrated circuit packaging interconnections, including design principle information, material selection, board manufacturing and assembly technology, and test methods And reliability expectations based on the end-use environment.
17) IPC-DRM -4 0E: Desktop reference manual for through-hole solder joint evaluation. Detailed description of components, hole walls and welding surface coverage according to standard requirements, in addition to computer-generated 3D graphics. Covers tin filling, contact angle, tin dip, vertical filling, solder pad coverage, and numerous solder joint defects.
18) IPC-AC-62A: Water into the cleaning manual after welding. Describe the cost of manufacturing residues, the types and properties of aqueous cleaning agents, the process of aqueous cleaning, equipment and techniques, quality control, environmental control, employee safety, and cleanliness measurement and measurement.
19) IPC-CH-65-A: Cleaning guidelines in printed circuit board assembly. It provides references for cleaning methods currently used and emerging in the electronics industry, including description and discussion of various cleaning methods, and explains the relationship between various materials, processes and contaminants in manufacturing and assembly operations.
20) IPC-M-103: Surface mount assembly manual standard. This section includes all 21 IPC files related to surface mount.
21) IPC-9201: Manual of Surface Insulation Resistance. Contains the terminology, theory, test process and test methods of surface insulation resistance (SIR), as well as temperature and humidity (TH) testing, failure modes and troubleshooting.
22) IPC-DRM-53: Introduction to Electronic Assembly Desktop Reference Manual. Diagrams and photos used to illustrate through-hole mounting and surface mount assembly technology.
23) IPC-SC-60A: After welding
? ? ? ? ? ? ? HOME? ? ? ? ? ? |? ? ? ? ? ?ABOUT US? ? ?? ? ? ?|? ? ? ??PRODUCT?? ? ?? ? ?|? ? ? ? ? ?? NEW? ? ? ? ? ? ?|? ? ? ?RECRULTMENT? ? ? ? ? |? ? ? MESSAGE? ?? ? ? |? ? ? ?CONTACT US
Dongguan EASTOP Electronics Co.,Ltd.
Copyright ? all Rights Reserved?Dongguan EASTOP
ICP:2020080888? ? ?Technical support：www.xiaohu888.com
Tell：0769-88857188 ? 0769-88857288
No.7 jinsha Road, Zhupingsha Industrial Zone,
Wangniudun Town, Dongguan City